2. Complete the name field e.g. John Smith’s Greetings Cards > Add attribute
3. Click ‘Configure Terms’
4. Complete the Name field with the name of the product (this is how it will appear to your customers) then click Add new until you have added all the variations for this variable product
5. Navigate to the Products Page and either Edit an existing product or Add new. Complete the details of the product as normal and navigate to Product Data at the bottom of the page, click Attributes
6. Click the Custom product attribute dropdown and select the relevant attribute, then click Add
7. Select the values (click select all to add all), select Enable variations and click Save attributes
8. Click on the Variations tab and select ‘Create variations from all attributes’ from the dropdown, then click Go
9. Select the values (click select all to add all), select Enable variations and click Save attributes
The popup will appear at the top of the page, click OK
10. The variations will be added accordingly, each variation is clickable (second image), here you can configure specific images, descriptions, stock levels etc. per variation and pricing (as required). You can also set the prices for every variation as per the step below
10. To add prices for all variations, navigate to the dropdown underneath Default Form Values, click the dropdown and select Set regular prices and click Go.
The popup will appear at the top of the page prompting you to enter the price, click ok.
11. Add the product image (the default image), relevant tags & categories and click Publish